A symbol of transformation, the dragonfly has long inspired creative spirits, such as Art Nouveau designer Louis Comfort Tiffany. Let this contemporary journal inspire your own imagination!
- Elegant, ethereal cover design features glossy highlights and raised embossing.
- Interior art complements your writing.
- This harmonious journal provides 160 pages of lightly lined, acid-free, archival-quality paper for journaling, sketching, and writing down favorite quotations and poems.
- Popular small-format size (5'' x 7'') fits easily in backpacks, tote bags, and most purses.
- A coordinating elastic band attached to the back cover helps you keep your place or keeps journal shut.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket is perfect for notes, business cards, receipts, etc.
We Also Recommend